Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How to piece a outfit together

Now days a lot of people copy what’s the biggest thing out and what is popular to me that doesn’t make you stand out that much because you look just like everybody else. What I like to do is to look at something that a famous rap star wore and then put my little spice on it. But the people that can piece their old stuff with the new are the ones with the true "swag". I honestly like to get new things and stay on top of the newest things but I also take good care of my old stuff so just in case if I have some new Jordan’s that are red I can easily save money by just wearing some old jeans and a old button up. People will never know just because of the new shoes you have on your feet. Make sure you have fun with what you wear and make it your style people will notice you a lot more.

3 comments:

  1. Your posts are coming along--they're a little more developed and, like you said in your post, they have a little spice on them. Keep working on adding interesting details and be sure to read your posts a few times, looking for errors, before you post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lamount likes a lil spice in his swaggggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats right from the feet up lamont from the feet up

    ReplyDelete