Monday, October 17, 2011

nike shoes blog

     

When first looking at the blog the background was pretty lame. But as I start to take the time to look around and read around I found some interesting things about the new Nike air force 1's. Some things I really liked about the blog is that they didn’t clutter it with to much information and pictures.  
The focus of the blog was mainly about the new air force 1's the blogger really did focus on that and that’s one thing I really liked about this blog.
through the blog I notice that they really focus on the Nike shoe and the name of the blog is Nike shoe's so they really did focus on the content and they had pictures on the blog so that really help with the visual. While reading through the blog I had a strong understanding on what they were talking about. What really caught my attention were the crocodile skin air forces. They really explain the quality of the shoe and I like that. 
In the blog the writer told his opinion on the crocodile shoe and he focused on every little thing which I like he also even talked about the 18 karat gold lace tip’s. his opinion on the shoe is that its "a great shoe but maybe just a little to expensive for his budget" his suggestion was to custom make your air forces and it will be a lot more less expensive. I can totally relate with the writer. The crocodile air forces are a little too expensive for me. I would never spend 2,000 dollars on a pair of shoes that’s crazy! When reading the blog I didn’t notice any errors on spelling. To me he did pretty well. The message that they were trying to get across did get across. I really understood what was going on.
The blog was intended to people who just love Nike shoes just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment